Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Blog on God - God is with us

God is with us
God is always with us and He loves to help us. He never leaves us, even if you feel in bad times He is not near, He has never left. He walks before us and beside us. He is always close and holding our right hand. So when you feel lost and things feel out of control, don't forget God is there to comfort your aching heart. In all things He is reminding us we are not alone. So ask God what to do, He listens for your call and the wonderful thing about God is he is always willing to receive you and hear your cries. You don't need to worry God is in control and he will provide His best for you. He Knows what you will face everyday. So live close to Him. God is true to His word and He has declared to us His eternal love.


Father, Thank you for loving me and never leaving me. I could not live my life without you in it everyday. I need you more than I need anything else in this world. Father and Jesus you are my everything my Lord, my Savior, my Rock and my Redeemer. My light in a dark world. Thank you for every step you take with me. Amen


 
Hebrews 13:5-6 (NKJV)
13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"


Hebrews 7:24-25 (NKJV)
7:24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

James 1:17 (NKJV)
1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

Psalm 37:4-5 (NKJV)
37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 88:1-2 (KJV) 88:1 O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: 2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;

Psalm 120:1-2 (KJV) 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.

Isaiah 41:13 (NKJV)
41:13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'

Psalm 117:2 (NKJV)
117:2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us, And the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!

1 comment: