Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Blog on God - Work Together

Work Together
Working together was in Gods plan from the beginning. Us having parteners in life is how he wanted it to be. He never wanted us to be alone. He talks about it in Genesis 2:18.
I am one who likes to do every thing on my own, that way things get done the way I want it to be. But it has become very overwhelming. So I realized that everyone needs help and that way we don't get overworked. So teamwork is a good Idea. God also knew it would be a good idea. That way if something happens someone is there to help. God never wanted us to be alone.

Father, thank you for the helpers you have given me in my life. From parents to people all around me, every one needs help. Thank you Amen.


Genesis 2:18 (NKJV)
2:18 And the LORD God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (NKJV)
4:9 Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor.
10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.
11 Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

1 comment: