Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Blog on God - Love of God

Love of God
Our lives are constantly changing. Every day there can be some kind of change in our lives. Bad or Good. People can even change, one day they can love you and the next not love you but you can rest assure that Jesus and God never change, they are the same yesterday, today and forever. They will never leave you. They walk beside us in everything we do.They love us unconditionally. We fall and They will pick us up. God loves us so much that He gave us his only son, Jesus, who suffered and died for all our sins. That is true love.


Father, thank you for never changing. You are the only I Am, in my life. You are always continuous in your love. Thank you for loving me, Amen.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NKJV)
3:1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:
2 A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted;
3 A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, And a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence, And a time to speak;
8 A time to love, And a time to hate; A time of war, And a time of peace.

Matthew 24:35 (NKJV)
24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
Hebrews 13:8 (NKJV)
13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
John 15:9 (KJV)
15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
Romans 5:5 (NKJV)
5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 5:8 (NKJV)
5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
John 16:27 (NKJV)
16:27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
John 3:16 (NKJV)
3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Exodus 3:6 (KJV)
3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
Exodus 3:14 (KJV)
3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment