Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Blog on God - Together in His name

Together in His name

I have been told that if I don't go to church then I don't believe in God. But I tell you now that God could be under a tree in my back yard listening to me talk with people about His word. God could also be with my huband and I when we are worshiping Him. God's word says that where two or three are gathered in His name that he is there with them. He also said that if two agree on earth concerning anything it will be done. I think that if I am with one other person and praising God then I am in church. Plus our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, not a building. Talking and being with God everyday makes me more happy than going to a building once a week.


 
Matthew 18:20 (NKJV)
18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:19 (NKJV)
18:19 Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NKJV)
6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment