Monday, April 27, 2015

My Blog on God - God's Path

Gods Path


Your Life is in God's hands and He directs your path. It is not an easy thing to do but In life we need to learn to let God take control. Letting God take control isn't a sign of weakness, it is a sign of faith. On some days it might feel like your faith is running thin. Don't give up and let God guide you because In the guidance of the Lord, you will become a conqueror of this world. This world will try and break you down, so give it to God and step out in faith. God only wants the best for all his children. He has given all of us His instructions, to help us live the best way we possibly can. So take one day at a time and let God guide your steps on your path of life.

Father and Jesus Help me to let you have control of my life. I know that it won't be easy but I need you to take control. I know that you will guide my steps on my path if I just let you and you will guide me in the right way, Amen.



Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.


 John 16:33 (NKJV) 16:33  These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Proverbs 16:9 (NKJV) 16:9  A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Psalm 37:23 (NKJV) 37:23  The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way.





 


1 comment: