Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Blog on God - Believe with Faith


Believe with Faith

 So when Jesus was talking to Thomas in verse (John 20:29) he was saying that they had seen Jesus in the flesh, so they believe because they have seen Him with their eyes. But for the rest of people after He was no longer on earth, we have to believe with faith Because we can not see Him with our eyes but still we have to believe. So with that said we live by faith that he is with us. I have not seen Jesus with my own eyes but I have felt God and Jesus with me. I know that His has answered my prayers that I have prayed and I have felt His presence when I needed Him most. I believe that God and Jesus are in everything. Jesus is the light in this dark world we live in.


Father and Jesus I believe you are, I know in my heart you are, I will live by faith that you are. Thank you Jesus for being my light. Amen

John 20:29 (NKJV)
20:29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
John 8:12 (NKJV)
8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment